CCDC Mission Statement
- To provide professional level dance training in a nurturing, supportive, and challenging environment.
- To create positive learning experiences in classes tailored to individual student's abilities and interests.
- To build a strong foundation of fundamental ballet, jazz, modern, tap and/or other dance technique that allows for the greatest artistic expression.
- To use world-class dance education as a means to increase self-esteem, creativity, fitness, mental health, motor skills and coordination.
- To develop abilities and appreciation for a lifelong involvement with the art of dance at all levels.